March started out with blooms of spring on our back yard Chinese Pear Tree
I (Heidi) was able to take an overnight personal retreat to this prayer cottage during David's spring break! It was as awesome time of rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
Here is Owen with one of our neighbors (Robert) and his grand kids, Lanie Kay and Ayden at a local sand bar, "Tilly Willy." They had a great time throwing rocks in the water, but Daddy had to rescue Owen after he fell completely in!


Here I am with my best friend Lisha on her wedding day! She was married at the chapel on the Northwestern Campus in St. Paul, MN
She and her new Husband, Simon, have quite the love story! They first met in Oxford, England where Lisha and I studied abroad during our last year at Waldorf College (2000). There was a 5 year period where they didn't have any communication, then they re-connected and here they are today! The couple will live in London for a few months before moving to Australia where Simon will complete his medical residency. I'm so happy for her, but will miss her SO much!
Here I am with the Waldorf Bridesmaids Noelle, and Joy (there were 8 in all).
Guy, the best man. Fun-loving, witty, and warm-hearted. I Haven't seen him since Oxford and he hasn't changed a bit!
Owen spent the wedding weekend with my parents and he had a great time! It's hard to believe he's almost 2 years old! He's really growing up into a 'big' boy. This month he gave up his high chair, began saying Mommy and Daddy rather than Mama and Dada, started singing (his personal faves are: You Are My Sunshine, and Twinkle, Twinkle, and has begun insisting that his door be left open a little bit at bedtime.
Here he is during a pit stop at a park on the way home from Iowa.
He kept saying "Oooooh! BIG RED CHOO CHOO TRAIN!!"




2 comments:
Not to be nit-picky, but I think it's a Bradford pear tree.
you ladies looked lovely! were those cashmere shrugs?
Post a Comment