Thursday, May 31, 2007

MAY 2007

OWEN IS TWO!!


Birthday morning at home

Birthday Party at Finger Park

With the girls
and the boys
It was a construction/truck party
The balloons said CAUTION OWEN IS 2!!!
Owen helped make the cupcakes that had sprinkles and truck fruit snacks on them.




Climbing the BIG rock on the playground at the party

Trying out one of Owen's b-day gifts at a park in Springdale

Owen's best buddy Tenney turned 2 this month as well.
Tenney had a curious George party.
After we sang and he blew out his candles everyone cheered, then Owen said, "Owen's turn!"
HA!

Owen with Grace and Mason, cousins in Iowa, that he got to play with during a recent visitI also had my 10 yr high school reunion on memorial day weekend.
I coordinated it with 2 other classmates.
There were 42 alumni there with their families, so for a graduating class of 86 that's not too shabby! Here's a few photos - I wish I could have taken more, but I didn't get my camera out until I was almost ready to go. Oh well, I'll have another chance in 10 more years!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I especially love the picture of the "little fisherman." Mom (Donna)