Sunday, October 12, 2008

5 months


In the last few weeks Eli has been finding his 'comfy position' to get to sleep. It's so cute to see him actually shift around to get in the same position gradually progressing until he gets onto his side. Now, he's even begun completely flipping over onto his tummy sometime in the middle of the night. At first it really startled him and he didn't seem to like it, but as the nights have gone on he just settles back to sleep. He's also started to suck his thumb once in a while and he's getting attached to a little lovey that's about the size of a wash cloth. As he gets older and can have a blanket in the crib I'm sure he'll find a blankie to love on just like his big brother!


1 comment:

Kelli said...

I love the pics. Eli is such a cutie! And I'm glad to hear he's settled down & gotten over that initial fussiness.