Thursday, January 08, 2009

Owen's First Razorback Basketball Game




















Owen got to attend his first Razorback Basketball game with Daddy. It was probably the latest he's ever stayed up - but he did great and really enjoyed it. He's been wanting to play more basketball at home with the laundry basket when it's too cold to go out now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: your comments!
Heidi: I have heard of the hooter hider (and seen it in use). I always figured that my blanket does the trick as well. At least until the baby is old enough to start ripping the blanket off. Then it's all over.
David: Trust me, women who are breast feeding don't think you're staring (unless you are blatently staring, then it's pretty obvious). I usually make sure if I'm in a ministry situation, or in a situation where I'm meeting with someone I am not feeding the kiddo or that everyone present is comfortable with it. I have often turned my back to the group just so I can stay "in the action" but not make anyone feel too uncomfortable.