Saturday, November 14, 2009

Owenisms


Here's a few precious phrases I just had to jot down from 4 year old Owen before the memories blow away...

"How much do you love me?/Want to know how much I love you?"

"I love you all the way up to Heaven."

"Sometimes I wish Eli was back in your tummy."

"Will there be toys in Heaven?"

"When will I see God?"
"Can we go see the cross?"
"How can Jesus be in everyone's heart at the same time?"

...after showing me his sunday school coloring page Owen explained what the story was and went further to tell me story behind the angels hands:
"His hands are orange because he just ate some cheeto's"

expressions about things he really likes:
"This is SO COOOl!"

while saying goodnight to Daddy on the phone (when David was out of town for the weekend):
"Daddy, tonight I'm going to dream about how much I love you"

No comments: