Tuesday, July 12, 2011

An Interview with Owen after Graduating Kindergarten

Owen with one of his best buds, Brian, at Graduation picnic.

I am really good at: Reading

I like to: Play Star Wars
My favorite thing to learn at school: How to Read
1 person who makes me laugh: Daddy when he plays "monkey man"
One word that describes me: Joyful
I am really happy when: I get to play in the gym at school

I am really sad when:  
When I don't get to do something fun because I've been naughty
My favorite book: The Star Wars Book from the Library
My favorite TV show:  Curious George
My favorite vacation:  The Beach at North Carolina
I like school when: We get to learn about fabric and paint
I don't like school when: WHAT!? I never don't like school!!
My favorite season:  Summer
My favorite toy: My Guitar
My worst nightmare: When a monster was chasing me.
Things that make me mad: When Eli is mean to me.
Favorite sport:  Basketball
I like my Dad because: He makes funny faces sometimes.
I like my Mom because: She holds me.
I like my family because: They take me places.

No comments: