Today Heidi came across this nasty, hairy spider on the countertop behind the coffee maker. Let me just say that it's a good thing I wasn't home at the time. My girly scream would have had the neighbors calling 911. I absolutely hate spiders. Anyways, here is a pick of the "little" fella just before Heidi smashed him with a shoe. Any ideas what kind of spider this is? Bluuuhh....

4 comments:
Ewwwwww !
Go to What's That Bug.com for an I.D. But you might want to let your wife look through the pictures...or you might have nightmares!
eeeek! that would have freaked me out too! Way to go Heidi!!!!!!
miss you guys!
-v.
Thank goodness you found it before it found you and did some chewing! Yuk!
We just found out it was a wolf spider. That may sound frightening, but it's actually a relief. We were worried it was the more dangerous brown recluse spider, which is quite poisonous with the venom capable of eating a hole through one's skin.
Post a Comment