Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 2007

Sprinkler FUN! - I have some video of this, I'll see if I can figure out how to post through Utube
Owen's new "Big Boy" bed
Swimming with gal pals: Rebecca and Rachel Joy

Bath time with Daddy!

There was one other picture this month that I couldn't quite decide if I wanted to post. I'll just say that we've begun potty training this month so Owen has had some time out of his diaper. Let me know if you'd like me to email you a pic of Owen the day he decided he'd be more comfortable napping without his diaper with his bottom pointed WAY up in the air!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure...you can send the questionable photo on to us in an email if you like. Grandma Donna

alterna180 said...

i want the questionable photo too! hahah

Shelli said...

If you can post a picture of your husband in the bath tub...i think you can SURELY post a "questionable" picture of Owen.

...seriously...David in a little bathtub is making me laught at work. Not in a bad way...in a "Oh, I bet he killed Heidi for that" sort of way. Hee hee!!!!

Shelly said...

Wow! Owen is getting so big - it looks like you guys had a fun summer keepin' cool!

Miss you guys!