
Family photos will have to come later since we forgot our camera and I'm depending on others to share some of their shots with us. ....but we just returned from our first family camping trip yesterday afternoon.
It was an experience, that's for sure. ;) A lot of work and preparation for only a one night stay, however, I don't know if I would have wanted to stay another night when children go to sleep and rise with the sun....whew! Owen had a blast playing, playing, playing with all the other kiddos that were there. He went wading in the lake, played ball of all sorts, and just enjoyed the outdoors. We camped with 3 other families and that made the experience worth it. Had we been on our own, I don't know if we would have made it very long. HA!
I think our next outdoor adventure will have us staying in a cabin rather than a tent until the boys are a little older.
1 comment:
Just cabin "camping" for me too! Way to brave it!
Post a Comment