Eli is ONE!Eli is still the master scooter and prefers to get around by inching along on his belly. He does get up on all fours once in a while, but his favorite thing to practice these days is pulling up everywhere and is starting to climb - unfortunately he began to practice this after naptime one morning..... and surprised me by taking a tumble out of his crib last week! He recovered pretty quickly and I immediately lowered the bed to the LOWEST level. His current favorite toy is his musical learning table and is eager to pull up and make music the moment he gets up. He loves music and bops along to the beat whenever he hears it. His newest trick is waving and has started drinking whole milk. Eli now has 6 teeth and Daddy gave him his first hair cut when I was gone, the little stinker! Eli is still just a little peanut weighing in at just about 18 lbs, but I love it!
Enjoy the collection of birthday photos below!
Enjoy the collection of birthday photos below!
1 comment:
I think Aaron is already pushing the 18 pound mark!! Happy b-day Eli.
Post a Comment