Eli has become infatuated with Pirates.
He wears this hat all.day. long.
He wears it to the Y, to the grocery store, all around the house.
After he gets up in the morning I hear,
"Where's my hat?"
When people meet him out and about he almost always gets some kind of comment.
It's pretty funny.
If you were to ask him, "Do you like pirates?"
He would most likely respond with,
"I AM a pirate!"
or
"I'm Cap'n HOOK!"
followed by,
"WALK THE PLANK" or "Arrrggghh!" "Scurvy Dog!"
This is my life with boys:
There's adventure everywhere!
we look at these a LOT, lately. :)
David and I got a much needed 'Day Out' together this past weekend!
Here we are heading out on our way...
We were 'off duty' for 24 glorious hours together!
We enjoyed lunch (Noodles) and a movie (Sanctum) at the Mall of America...
Followed by browsing at IKEA, dinner downtown at Hell's Kitchen
Real romantic, huh? ;)
(our first choice, The Melting Pot, was booked solid - boo-hoo!!)
After dinner we perused Borders & saw another movie (The Kings Speech)- why not!? :)
Finally, enjoy a glimpse into life at the Leonard house in the video clips below:
1) A nightly ritual at our house is either wrestling or being chased by some character that Daddy makes up.
This night, it was WOLVERINE!
2) I am often serenaded by 2 guitar loving boys.
*side note - Eli's current favorite song is 'Happy Birthday.'
He will request to sing it with you over, and over and OVER ...to several different people
...including captain hook.
Apparently, shirts are optional.
HA!







3 comments:
Love the videos...looks like my house!
Aww, so CUTE! I love the pirate story. Is your son three yet? I think three is my very favorite age. And can I just say, you have some VERY handsome boys!
Your boys are absolutely adorable!
Do we know for sure about the job yet?
Post a Comment