Tuesday, January 10, 2006
The Last Bachelor
Last week one of my best friends from Iowa called to share the news that he is engaged to be married. Let me just say this is a very exciting development! For many years I have been hoping and praying that Cory would find a good Christian woman to devote his life to. He is a smart, good-looking, athletic guy with a strong faith commitment, and it has always confused me why he has had such bad luck in relationships. In the end, I suppose the providence of God is the real culprit, and in hindsight it seems very clear that he has found the right woman and that God has been preparing him this whole time. The wedding will be in May in Minneapolis and I can't wait to stand up for him and see some old friends in the process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment