Merry Christmas to Owen (and Eli) early from Mommy, Daddy, and both grandparents!
We were planning on getting bunk beds for Christmas, however, this growing boy clearly needed a bigger sleeping space.
We would often find him hanging off his toddler bed in one way or another!
It was delivered Monday afternoon about 3:oo. He had just woken up from his nap when they arrived, and as soon as they were finishd he asked "Is it bedtime yet?"
Yes, I think he likes it!
We were planning on getting bunk beds for Christmas, however, this growing boy clearly needed a bigger sleeping space.
We would often find him hanging off his toddler bed in one way or another!
It was delivered Monday afternoon about 3:oo. He had just woken up from his nap when they arrived, and as soon as they were finishd he asked "Is it bedtime yet?"
Yes, I think he likes it!

1 comment:
Looks like Zoey likes the bed, too. A fine early Christmas present, I would say!
Post a Comment