I know it's cliche to focus on the wasteline around the holidays. But right now I'm fatter than I've ever been. And I seriously need to lose between 10-15 pounds, or it will become necessary to buy new clothes that fit. So for no other reason than because we can't afford such a shopping spree, I'm planning on starting a diet of sorts with regular workouts. Anyone want to join me? I need something that will be fun and not likely to discourage me after a month. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
1 comment:
what is 'the center'? Is this a community place or is it privately owned? The business hours are pretty good. And I like the non-meat market feature. Do they have childcare available while working out? When I'm enrolled in the spring I will probably just work out at the HPER, but if I can find a better place, I will consider checking it out.
Post a Comment