
If you haven't met my Welsh Corgi, Zoey, then you're really missing out on something special. She's still a puppy, and therefore somewhat hyper, but she's really got a heart of gold and aims to please us however she can. She knows all the basic commands such as sit, lay down, come, stay, give, off, and so on. And she even knows how to roll-over, although sometimes she gets so excited (because she knows she'll get a treat) that she just ends up spinning around in circles. Anyways, in tribute to Zoey, here is a list, in no particular order, of what I love about my dog:
- how she belches after every meal
- her velvety soft ears that I rub on my face
- how she lays on her back, spread-eagle, while napping
- when she eagerly greets me when I come home from work
- her persistence in getting us to play tug-of-war
- how she barks at me when I start wrestling with Heidi
- when she growls at something outside, then looks at us as if to say, "well,
are you gonna' do something about that?" - her furry white chest and cute little white paws
- when she runs circles around the house for no reason at all
- how she licks my toes when I get out of the shower
No comments:
Post a Comment